The Talent Management Professional Certification (Curio-CP®) is the first of its kind in the MENA region, focused on providing practical expertise in the field of talent management. Gain new skills as you learn about the core functionalities and cycles of talent management, as well as the stages of the whole employee lifecycle, such as talent acquisition, onboarding, career path and succession planning, performance appraisal, and much more.
As a certified Talent Management Professional, you will be able to create an effective workplace by applying what you’ve learned through Curio®, the high-powered talent management solution, allowing you to efficiently manage talent and use advanced solutions to streamline the processes of talent management.
This course consists of:
Talent Management and Its Beginnings
- The Importance of Talent Management
- How Talent Management has developed throughout the years
Features and Functions of Talent Management
- Learn and understand the different stages of the employment lifecycle including talent acquisition, onboarding, training and development, career path planning, performance appraisal and more
Talent Management Systems
- Learn about the features and functions of Talent Management Systems
- Become familiar with Curio® and apply practical skills to use the system’s advanced features and functionalities
What you will learn
- Talent Management Fundamentals. Learn the functions, methods, procedures, and terminologies associated with talent management to build a solid foundation of knowledge.
- The Heart of the Organization. These are the employees, of course! Manage the employee lifecycle from hiring to retirement, including hiring, training, developing, evaluating, and retaining employees.
- The Best of the Best. Determine the best match for a post and create a talent pool full of qualified and competent applicants by advertising the vacancy, selecting candidates, interviewing, and offering the job, among other things.
- Let’s Get Down to Business. Create successful onboarding plans that assist new employees in settling in and boosting employee Productivity.
- Celebrate More Achievements. Enhance employee performance and engagement by recognizing training needs and filling the gaps to create a more skilled staff.
- Constant Growth. Managers may review employee performance, provide feedback, and ensure that employees are on the right path with the Performance Appraisal module.
- Climbing up the Career Ladder. Create career path plans for employees to help them plan their careers and transition from one employment role to the next.
- The Path to Success. Through succession planning, identify and prepare successors to take over key positions within the organization.
- A Sky Full of Stars. Use the 9-Box Grid Matrix to measure employee performance and potential, assisting in the identification of future leaders, key players, and rising stars.
- Tying it All Together. Utilize the Curio® Talent Management System’s features and sophisticated functionality to streamline talent management procedures and apply the skills and practical knowledge gained.